Beat the queue
- Terms & Conditions for Reserved Tables
- Payment for the reserved table and attendees must be made at the time of booking.
- If on the day of your reservation the numbers decrease or you are unable to attend for any reason we are not able to provide a refund.
- If there is an increase in numbers please advise us in advance so that we can confirm we can accommodate this, and amend your booking accordingly. Payment must be received in advance, and prior to the day/visit, not on the day.
- Please note that your reserved table will have 4 chairs only. If more chairs are required during your visit you must reserve and pay for another table.
- You are not permitted to take seating from other tables.
- No other chairs or tables are to be occupied by your group during your visit. These are for pay on the day customers only.
- Please note that your reservation is for 2hours only, you must vacate and sign out once your play time expires. We will have other customers who have reserved your table.
- We recommend that you arrive on site approximately 10 minutes before your reserved time slot to ensure you enjoy your full 2 hours.
- If you are delayed for any reason we are unable to give you any extra time and you must still vacate as per your original booking.
- Once you have been booked in at reception a staff member will indicate which your reserved table is for the duration of your stay.
- Please note that by reserving a table you are permitted to queue jump therefore please notify reception of your arrival to ensure you are booked in for your full 2 hours.
- If for any reason you can no longer make your reservation it is not possible for another group to attend in place of you.
- If for any reason you or Escape has to cancel your reservation due to weather conditions Escape will offer you the next date and time slot available. This is not guaranteed to be the same day or time as per your original booking.
- Escape reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Please be advised you are not permitted to bring in any of your own food and refreshments to consume during your visit to Escape.
- Reserved tables are not to be used for a birthday party and we ask that no cakes, party bags, balloons or face paints are brought into the facility.
- Please be advised you are not to video or take photographs during your visit.
- All children and adults who are using the equipment are required to wear socks at all times.
- Escape reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Escape After School Happy Hour
Youth Organisations VIP Special
Escape with Jo Jingles
- Jo Jingles More Information
MUSICAL FUN AT ESCAPE WITH JO JINGLES!!
We are very excited to announce that Jo Jingles classes are now available at Escape! The 45 min classes are age specific and are well structured with a carefully developed class programme incorporating pre-school learning themes. During the 45 minute sessions, Jo Jingles has great fun with singing, dancing, moving to music, playing percussion instruments and making friends! Parents stay and join in too and have as much fun as the children!!!
Classes will take place every Thursday morning term time only. Our summer term will start Thursday 19th April 2012. At Escape we run two 45 minute classes back to back, the classes are as follows: 9.45am – 10.30am for our over 2’s and 10.45am – 11.30am for our under 2’s. Places are limited to avoid disappointment please book termly in advance! Please call Escape on 01159 386 206 to book your classes or alternatively visit Escape.
Prices as follows:
Jo Jingles Class only - £4.50
Jo Jingles & Play session – £4.50 and receive 50% off a play session
Jo Jingles Class - Book & pay in advance for a full term and pay only £4.00 per Class
Gaynor Smith who owns the Nottingham franchise will be visiting us every Thursday morning with Jo! Gaynor, a mum of 2 enjoys great success with the music group which she has run for the past 6 years. Passionate about sharing her love of music with babies and young children, she has picked up 3 awards for her classes and most recently won ‘Franchisee of the year’ at the annual Jo Jingles business conference!
“We offer quality, fun, musical sessions with an educational slant for children aged from 3mths to 5yrs. I love my job and hope that my love for music rubs off on those who join my classes!”
For further details on Jo Jingles visit www.jojingles.com/nottingham
- Jo Jingles Testimonials Click Here
I attended 9 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my daughter who is under 2. I would defiantly recommend Jo Jingles to a friend because it’s a great fun session and my Daughter loves all the music, dancing and mixing with the other children. My daughter looks forward to the session every week. Mary.
I attended 3 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my son who is under 2. I would recommend Jo Jingles to a friend because Trent my son seems to get a lot out of it. Teresa.
I attended 4 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my daughter Erin who is under 2 years old. I feel as a parent the classes have benefitted us both as Erin has always enjoyed music but now loves playing with instruments with me as well. We both really enjoy the classes, they are great fun. Julie.
I attended 12 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my child who is under 2. The classes are very well run and they are lots of fun, the children love it. Jo Jingles has really helped with my child’s development with regards to their dancing, co-ordination, turn taking and concentration. Vicky.
I attended 5 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my grand-daughter who is over 2. The sessions are fun and interactive and it’s a great way to meet new people. I have seen my grand- daughters confidence improve week by week, Gaynor is perfect for the role. Sylvia.
I attended 11 Jo Jingles sessions last term with both my children one is under 2 and one is over 2. Its great fun for children and educational too! I feel the classes have benefitted all three of us to play together and take turns and their confidence has really improved. Hope, it does return to Escape! Claire.
I attended the last session of Jo Jingles last term with my child who is over 2. It was great fun and would highly recommend it to my friends and it has given me ideas to use at home too! Without a doubt I will defiantly be attending next term. Sharon.
I attended 8 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my son who is over 2. The classes are brilliant, great and full of fun and have defiantly helped with my child’s development. Since joining the classes our relationship has developed. The leader is so good with all the kids, thanks Gaynor! Rachel.
I attended 2 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my child who is under 2. I have already recommended Jo Jingles to my friends as it is very professional and lots of fun. Jo Jingles has helped with my daughter’s social development and coping with new experiences. Paige
I attended all 12 Jo Jingles sessions last term with my 2 year old daughter. I would defiantly recommend Jo Jingles to my friends as it is very good for development and confidence. My daughter and I have benefitted by Jo Jingles as it has helped us to bond more, her speech development and coordination has improved and I love watching her enjoy herself. I really like how the classes are structured and how it engages the children’s attention, very good teacher, excellent for children! Katie
Advertise With Us
Want to advertise
on our website?
Give us a call
for current rates
At busy times play sessions are restricted to 2 hours to ensure we can accommodate all our customers
Monday to Thursday
9.30am - 6.00pm
Friday and Saturday
9.30am - 7.00pm
10.00am - 6.00pm
OPEN BANK HOLIDAYS
NEW YEARS DAY
Award Winning Soft Play
Activities & Events