Welcome to Escape Family Entertainment Centre.....
- Terms & Conditions for Reserved Tables
- Payment for the reserved table and attendees must be made at the time of booking.
- If on the day of your reservation the numbers decrease or you are unable to attend for any reason we are not able to provide a refund.
- If there is an increase in numbers please advise us in advance so that we can confirm we can accommodate this, and amend your booking accordingly. Payment must be received in advance, and prior to the day/visit, not on the day.
- Please note that your reserved table will have 4 chairs only. If more chairs are required during your visit you must reserve and pay for another table.
- You are not permitted to take seating from other tables.
- No other chairs or tables are to be occupied by your group during your visit. These are for pay on the day customers only.
- Please note that your reservation is for 2hours only, you must vacate and sign out once your play time expires. We will have other customers who have reserved your table.
- We recommend that you arrive on site approximately 10 minutes before your reserved time slot to ensure you enjoy your full 2 hours.
- If you are delayed for any reason we are unable to give you any extra time and you must still vacate as per your original booking.
- Once you have been booked in at reception a staff member will indicate which your reserved table is for the duration of your stay.
- Please note that by reserving a table you are permitted to queue jump therefore please notify reception of your arrival to ensure you are booked in for your full 2 hours.
- If for any reason you can no longer make your reservation it is not possible for another group to attend in place of you.
- If for any reason you or Escape has to cancel your reservation due to weather conditions Escape will offer you the next date and time slot available. This is not guaranteed to be the same day or time as per your original booking.
- Escape reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Please be advised you are not permitted to bring in any of your own food and refreshments to consume during your visit to Escape.
- Reserved tables are not to be used for a birthday party and we ask that no cakes, party bags, balloons or face paints are brought into the facility.
- Please be advised you are not to video or take photographs during your visit.
- All children and adults who are using the equipment are required to wear socks at all times.
- Escape reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
Welcome to Escape..
Nottingham ’s Largest and Newest Indoor Soft Play Centre
Escape is not merely a Soft Play Centre, but the LARGEST, NEWEST, PURPOSE BUILT Family Entertainment Centre in Nottinghamshire!!. Based in Giltbrook, Nottingham on the Ikea Retail/Industrial Park, Escape Family Entertainment Centre is ideally located between Nottingham and Derby, just 5 mins from Junction 26 of the M1. CLICK HERE FOR OUR RULES OF PLAY.
Escape’s overall concept is to provide our customers with a high quality environment placing parental comfort alongside child safety and security whilst working towards wider health related targets. Escape endeavours to reduce the level of childhood obesity and to generally improve the fitness of all children.
Customers are not permitted to consume their own food and drinks at Escape - this also includes Birthday cakes unless you have booked a party.
ALL children up to the age of 14 years are chargeable even if they do not wish to play.
Escape Family Entertainment Centre offers
- Fully Air-conditioned for your comfort
- Massive 4 tier Soft Play Area for over 4's
- Separate under 4's Play Area
- 4 Electric Indoor Twin Go Karts suitable for all ages including grown ups!!
- Enclosed Mini Sports Area suitable for Football, Netball & Basketball
- Party Rooms including an Interactive Disco Room
- Coffee Bar serves fresh prepared meals and a wide variety of quality hot & cold beverages
- Escape offers a high quality and contemporary comfortable area with 43 tables, 3 breakfast bars & leather seating for our customers
At busy times play sessions are restricted to 2 hours to ensure we can accommodate all our customers
Monday to Thursday
9.30am - 6.00pm
Friday and Saturday
9.30am - 7.00pm
10.00am - 6.00pm
OPEN BANK HOLIDAYS
NEW YEARS DAY
Activities & Events